MOB-BARSUniversal and flexible mobile ballistic barriers
The system of mobile ballistic barriers is based on great mobility and versatility of the whole solution, which is achieved by combining basic elements.
Mobile protective barriers are made of high-performance cementitious composite, which has reasonable costs and at the same time excellent properties.
A software application has been developed for the correct deployment of the system.
The mobile ballistic barrier system was awarded the Willenberg Foundation Medal. On behalf of the CTU in Prague, the price was overtaken by assoc.prof R. Sovják from the hands of Lieutenant General J. Zůna.
The system of mobile protective barriers serves as:
- Protection of objects, buildings and strategic infrastructure
- Special checkpoints or fortified posts
- Mobile city barriers and barricades for crowd control
- Protection of music and sports events
- Safety corridors at shooting ranges and training centres
Advantages of mobile barriers based on cementitious composites:
- Significantly lower costs compared to similarly performing materials
- Very fast assembly at the site without the need for heavy machinery
- Dimensions of the basic part 1.5 × 0.4 m, weight up to 55 kg
- Ballistic resistance class FB 4 to FB 7 according to EN 1522
- Explosion resistance – 3.7 kg TNT from 3.4 m – SB4 (X)
- Increased resistance to projectiles, fragments and explosion
Features of MOB-Bars Wall:
- Weight: 275 kg/m
- It is characterized by high stability against overturning and can be assembled in many variants with angles from 60 ° to 120 °.
- Damming the guarded perimeter and directing the crowd
- Damming of squares and roads
- Protection of sports and music events
- Protection of strategic objects and corridors
Features of MOB-Bars Square:
- Weight: 990 kg
- Dimensions: 1,5 × 1,5 × 2 m (L × W × H)
- It serves as a small guard post for visual inspection of the guarded area and as a temporary background.
- It can be fitted with an entrance ballistic door or ballistic window.
Features MOB-Bars Hexagon:
- Weight: 1 540 kg
- Dimensions: 2,3 × 2,0 × 2,7 m (L × W × H)
- It serves the purpose of a large patrol station or temporary storage.
- It can be fitted with ballistic doors and a bulletproof window.
- By hanging the reinforcement plate, the resistance of the entire hexagon can be increased to the level of FB 7.
- The great advantage of the hexagon is the possibility of a multi-storey structure, thanks to which it is possible to build watchtowers.
- Police of the Czech Republic
- Armed Forces of the Czech Republic
- Military Research Institute, State enterprise
- Czech Transmission System Operator